Modern and luxurious residences, sun, sea, and many more amenities!
This summer, enjoy our extraordinary facilities, world-class services, and the incredible energy and charm of downtown Playa del Carmen. This property offers you the best location, steps away from 5th Avenue and at a 3-minute walk from the beach in the most vibrant city of the Mayan Riviera.
La Quinta Avenida is a must-see in Playa del Carmen. Enjoy a walk along this long pedestrian street parallel to the sea, where you will find entertainment venues, places to relax, shopping centers, restaurants, a large number of shops, bars and more. La Quinta Avenida begins near Parque Fundadores, a quiet and familiar area.
Many of the Mayan ruins have been named a World Heritage Site. In the Riviera Maya you can
see some of the most important ruins:
- The ruins of Tulum, located next to the sea on a cliff overlooking the turquoise waters of the
- The archaeological zone of Cobá that has the tallest Mayan pyramid in the Yucatan
- Ruins of Dzibilchaltun where the Temple of the Sun is located on the edge of the Mérida city.
- The ruins of Ek Balam near the city of Valladolid in Yucatan.
- Uxmal, one of the most visited archaeological sites. Between Campeche and Merida.
- The Muyil ruins are located south of Tulum within the Sian Kaan Biosphere Reserve.
Get to know the impressive underground world of the Yucatan Peninsula, The cenotes are independent deep water wells or connect to large underground galleries, discover the 3 types of cenotes that you can find in the Riviera Maya, cavern, semi-open, or open cenotes, don´t miss discovering this world, always in the company of certified guides.